Saturday 12 May 2012

My ethics for my working environment

Looking at the way my thoughts are heading for my Inquiry I will use a school as the basis for my response to Task 5a, looking into ethics. 
So taking a school environment during a Dance class in P.E. here are my own top 5 rules that I feel may apply:-


1.  All children allowed to take a bottle of drink with them to use if required during class. 

2.  When correcting a childs position/stature make sure they are clear in what you are doing and have permission from the child to touch them and help them in class. 

3.  Class is only allowed to last for a maximum of 90 minutes without a substansial break. 

4.  Correct clothes and footwear should be worn by pupils and teachers, those who have not got correct clothes or footwear will be required to find a suitable alternative or will have to sit and observe the class learning from watching, 

5.  Any photos they may be taken for school displays, classroom displays and childrens own classroom projects we must have permission before hand from the parents of each child with a signature agreeing to the taking of photos for educational purpose only and these must be kept on record. 



No comments:

Post a Comment