Friday 11 May 2012

SIG's

Now one way we discussed at a campus session in how to develop our Inquiry ideas and thoughts with our fellow students to help each other develop those ideas into an actual Inquiry topic to pursue was through SIG's.  Now these are Special Interest Groups where communication between each other is used to express thoughts and ideas.  Discussions are continued with questionning and gathering others thoughts, opinions and ideas that are in the industry and line of work that the discussion are on. 


Now since looking at my initial thoughts brainstorm, and knowing where I have an interest using what I have already experienced and knowledge I have gained and then looking at where I want to head in the future within my career is a route I believe my Inquiry should follow. 


What also is of benifit to me of the SIG's is finding other students that are currently on this course looking in to similar Inquiries, in similar topics that connect with mine as our ideas can bounce off each other through our discussions and we then help each other to find out the exact line of inquiry we wish to follow. 


Now we started our SIG's through Facebook, as this is a very popular social networking site which we all have easy access to and agreed it would be the best place to form our own SIG's.  Now I have been involved a couple of different SIG's and have added my thoughts to a few discussions, communicating different thoughts through conversations with other students on the BAPP course, however it has come to light that these have now been erased off of the social networking site and I am no longer able to access to hyper link to express on Blog the development of the SIG's I have been involved in. 


Any further thoughts you may have please add a comment on dance withing schools and education and how it can effect teaching, or add to the curriculum or even the effects it has on teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment